The cornerstone of The Halifax Group’s investment approach is partnership. We partner with strong management teams or entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record of success in highly fragmented industries. Since 1999, our principals have invested alongside entrepreneurs and managers in 29 platform companies with committed capital from our world-class institutional investor base.
With offices in Washington, DC, Dallas, TX and Raleigh, NC, Halifax typically invests $40 to $80 million in leading businesses generally within the Business Services, Health and Wellness, Infrastructure and Franchising industry sectors.
Dependable collaborators • With a proven track record • And more than $1 billion committed capital
We invest not only capital, but our time, resources and relationships to execute a shared strategy for growth. In the past, we have achieved success by:
- Adding infrastructure to provide operating leverage
- Identifying and helping execute add-on acquisitions
- Supporting management through expanded teams that share a common vision for growth
- Expanding sales channels through strategic partnerships with other companies within the portfolio
- Collaborating on business strategy development