The Halifax Group is a private investment firm dedicated to partnering with founders and managers of lower middle-market businesses with total enterprise values generally between $50 million and $300 million. Our principals bring decades of experience and appreciate the unique complexities of emerging businesses.
- Dependable collaborators
- With value-added expertise
- And a proven track record
- Halifax is committed to a personal, collaborative approach to partnering with owners and managers.
- Halifax supports management through expanded teams that share a common vision for growth.
- The firm’s principals have a wealth of investment and operating experience in business services, franchising, health and wellness, and infrastructure services.
- Halifax invests not only capital, but time, resources and relationships to execute a shared strategy for growth.
- Halifax is comprised of 19 professionals with a combined 100+ years of investing experience with global firms.
- Since 1999, Halifax principals have invested alongside entrepreneurs and managers in 29 platform companies with committed capital from a world-class institutional investor base.